Thursday, May 14, 2015

My Top Three Engagement Rings



Jewelry can mean so many different things.  You give a ring when you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, you give your mom a gift as a thank you for all she has done for you, and you even gave your best friend half of a heart symbolizing that you will be best friends forever. Now if you actually remain best friends forever is really an achievement.  I know for most guys it can become very confusing what to get, what’s good quality and what is worth the price they are paying. You may as well be speaking in foreign tongues. Now that spring is in full bloom, and there’s love and flowers everywhere, guys are starting to propose and start ring shopping for the love of their life. Some guys don’t have time spend hours and hours in different jewelry stores chit chatting with the sales associate. Thankfully, because of the internet, they can shop for engagement rings in their home without the extra fluff and frustration.  Of course you wouldn’t buy a ring out of the back of a van so you need to make sure that the site is reputable like Anjolee. 

Anjolee has gorgeous engagement rings and wedding sets that would make anyone melt. They also have great guarantees, when you order a diamond ring, you get a diamond ring. I also like that everything can be customized. You can pick the metal, the size of the stones and you can even get it engraved. That way you can create the perfect ring.  If I were looking for an engagement ring here are a few I like:




I really love the Lucky Number 7 engagement ring. It’s gorgeous! I love all the sparkly diamonds. It’s beautiful but not too much. Some rings are just so big you don’t even know what to do with them. I definitely prefer silver over gold too. I love how pretty this ring is!



The Alluring Diamond engagement ring is also really pretty. I love the size of it. It is more traditional and very classy. It would be stunning on anyone’s hand. 



I love the shape of the Superb Swirl Diamond Engagement Ring. It’s so unique. I have never seen a ring shaped like that. I love how unique all the different rings are. You aren’t going to find someone with the exact same ring because Anjolee is so different than what you can find at your local jewelers.

 If you aren’t in the market for an engagement ring, Anjolee has custom rings, diamond bracelets and pedants that all would be an amazing gift for the person you love!


No comments:

Post a Comment