Thursday, May 19, 2016

Leaner Creamer Review


Many people love to drink coffee. Growing up, everyone I knew drank coffee black. My mom normally drinks black coffee unless it’s a special drink. My grandparents both drank black coffee. They were the people who would go out to eat and drink coffee with lunch. Honestly, I was so used to people drinking their coffee black, I didn’t really know what creamer was. I thought it was just milk. When I was in the seventh grade, we went on a cruise, there was a boy who was my age, who I may or may not had a crush on, who would drink straight liquid coffee creamer. Everyone thought it was gross that he did that, I just thought it was funny. He was super dreamy with his bowl haircut and big goofy glasses. They had a bar across the frames and all.

As an adult, I have realized I don’t like black coffee. It’s too strong for me. When I drink coffee, it needs something extra in it like creamer. Maybe a squirt of flavoring too. I know some people that put in a ton of powdered creamer and lots of sugar. I think it takes away from the coffee taste. It still needs to taste like coffee at least a little bit. I had the opportunity to try out Leaner Creamer. It’s an organic powdered creamer that can promote appetite suppression and weight loss. It is made with a coconut oil based infused with its proprietary all-natural blend of Citrus Aurantium Extract, Hoodia and Green Tea Extract. It is also all natural. It also comes in Hazelnut. I love hazelnut anything so I am interested in seeing how it tastes.



I love the vanilla taste of it. Some things are overpowering, but the vanilla is subtle and a great addition to my coffee. I did notice I wasn’t as hungry as I normally am during the day. That’s a hazard of working from home and having full kitchen privileges, I snack more often than I should. I really like the bottle too. I am going to save it and use it for something else. I love to repurpose things. There are also single serving packets so you can take it with you when you are out, and not have to carry the whole bottle with you. I don’t drink a ton of coffee, it’s something I have to be in the mood for. I love that it’s powdered because I don’t have to worry about keeping it in the fridge or not using it all. I can just use it when I am in the mood for a hot cup of delicious coffee. I like that it tastes great and that I could help cut down on the snacking during the day.

One of the things I also like on the Leaner Creamer Instagram is all the recipes they share. The Strawberry Pretzel Parfait looks so good. I need to get the ingredients and try it out post haste. So, you can use it, even if you’re not a coffee drinker to give your food an extra kick. I bet it would be good mixed in hot cereal or even in yogurt. I can’t wait to invite friends over and have them try it too. I will definitely tell them all about Leaner Creamer.

For more information and to order, please visit Leaner Creamer

No comments:

Post a Comment