Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Little Green Kids Line Review





Noah has gorgeous hair. I am kind of envious of it, because it’s so thick. My hair is very fine. I have to keep his hair a little longer since it is so thick. If I were to cut it really short, it would stick up. He was born with hair and it used to be so fuzzy and curly. It was so cute. His hair also likes to stand up and get tangled. I am very cautious about the products I buy for him.  I want to make sure they are safe and gentle on his skin.  

 I learned about a company called Little Green. They sell hair products for kids and babies. They are great for anyone though. All the products are safe, gentle, and pure. Little Green Kids formulated for sensitive skin clinically & dermatologist tested. It is hypoallergenic no parabens, no allergens, no sulfates, gluten free and made in the USA. I love that there is no animal testing. Noah also loved that. He really loves animals, so I guess I picked the right name for him.


I was lucky enough to receive the entire kids line of products. I received the shampoo and body wash combination which is great because Noah can just use one product and he doesn’t have to think about which is which. It makes it really easy in the mornings before school. It’s also tear-free which if you have kids is a must have. We also received the Nourishing Lotion which I love how soft it makes our skin. 

I also received the Conditioning Detangler which I absolutely love. He doesn’t use conditioner yet.  I always spray Noah’s hair in the morning to help it not stick up and to remove tangles. If you buy the Bye Bye Tangles Set, you also receive an adorable little detangling brush. Normal sized brushes are really too big for little hands. It's the perfect size so they can do it themselves.  I love the way it smells too. 

We also received the soothing balm which is great for chapped skin and lips. The lotion and the shampoo and body wash have a pump on them so it’s really easy to use and to say only a pump for your hair and two for your body please.  Be sure to check out the Play in our Garden section for fun printables for your little ones.  There is also a baby line that would make a great shower or new baby gift.

For more information visit Little Green Cares.

Thank you to Little Green for providing me with samples to try to facilitate my review.  

No comments:

Post a Comment