Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Einstein Bros. invites you to play with your food with the new Twist N' Dip Bagel



My family loves bagels. It’s funny because Noah is really picky eater and bagels are on his thumbs up list. My favorite bagel is an everything bagel and so is Noah’s. That is even funnier because he normally likes bland foods. When he was younger, he used to call them Beagles like the dog. He would make me giggle every time he would say it. We also love Einstein Bros. Bagels. It became a part of our routine to go to Einstein after my oncologist appointments because it was usually lunch time. I really like their bagel dogs too. When I was in the hospital, after my tumor surgery, I had my mom bring me an everything bagel thin from Einstein. It helped me feel better. I think it was one of the first solid foods I ate in the hospital. Honestly, it is still pretty fuzzy. I remember being in a lot of pain, having Noah and my mom visit and eating the bagel thin. The rest of the four days remains a mystery.

Einstein Brothers occasionally offers new and exciting products. I am pretty sure that’s how I found the bagel thins. They now have something called Twist N’ Dip bagel. It’s really neat because it comes with two different shmears. No more having to decide which you want.  You twist it apart and dip it in and enjoy. Kids will love this even if they aren’t fond of anything on their bagel. I had the opportunity to pick up some of these and sample them for myself.  My mom also was here for Mother’s Day and was able to share the experience with us. She loved them too. Noah had fun twisting it while laughing.

Here’s some fun information:

Between now and July 31, bagel lovers everywhere have permission to play (with their food) to show off their best Twist ‘N Dip moves. Fans are invited to post a photo or video that captures how they Twist N’ Dip on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #TwistNDip. Einstein Bros. will select weekly winners to receive cool prizes such as Six Flags prize packs, summer swag and even FREE bagels for a year.

Beginning May 5, the all new Twist N’ Dip bagel gives fans a reason to look forward to morning
office meetings, an afternoon escape or even the simple joy of a shmear mustache on their kid’s face.

The Twist N’ Dip bagel doesn’t just offer a new way to enjoy a bagel, it offers a FUN new way to play with your food!

Revolutionary perforated plain bagel easy to twist and tear into bite size pieces for dipping into two of Einstein’s 16 flavors of signature schmear.

For every Twist N’ Dip sold Einstein Bros. Bagels will donate a bagel to someone in need.

I like to get my bagels cut a certain way so this takes away having to ask them to do it for me. I love that Einstein Bros. made food fun and everything is so delicious.

Hurry to your local Einstein Bros and get your hands on them ASAP!  You can get a buy one get one coupon free for a Twist N' Dip

I am working with Einstein Bros. They provided me with gift cards to try out the Twist N' Dip Bagel. All thoughts and opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment