Wednesday, May 11, 2016

My Mom tries out Timeless Skincare




Although my family has great genes when it comes to our skin, it's still important to take care of it. I don't think any of us look our age. Recently, I saw some news clips of my Grandma Rose in the 80's. I commented on how young she looked. My aunt reminded me that she was in her 70's. I laughed and said oh yeah great genes. She definitely didn't look that old. Every woman in my family has those same young genes. My mom doesn't look her age at all. People don't believe her when she mentions her age. They aren't just being polite. She purchased something and the cashier asked if it was for her mom. It was definitely a bittersweet moment. When she told me I said. I miss grandma. She would have been 99 years old this year.  My family doesn't have an issue with sharing our ages.

I had the chance to receive some products from Timeless Skincare to try out. My mom is always looking for great skin products so I thought she would be a great test subject. I didn't have to ask twice. She loves trying out products and giving me her opinion.  She received two items:

The first item is the 20% vitamin c + e ferulic acid serum. Here’s some info from their site:



Contains Vitamin C, an antioxidant that evens skin tone and helps build collagen. Also contains vitamin E and Ferulic Acid, used to extend the life and effectiveness of vitamin C.  We use a 20% concentration of L-ascorbic acid for maximum benefit.

 Our product is guaranteed fresh and effective for 3 months.- non-greasy- dries fast and clear- natural and paraben free- cruelty free- more actives, less chemicals- no color dye added.- no fragrance added.- made in the USA

The second item is the matrixyl synthe'6 serum.Here's some more information from their site:



Our Matrixyl S6 Serum contains Matrixyl® Synthe'6®, a powerful peptide that boosts six skin-rebuilding essentials. This anti-wrinkle complex helps reverse the signs of aging by stimulating six major constituents of the skin matrix and dermal-epidermal junction (collagen I, II, IV, fibronectin, hyaluronic acid and lamin 5).

Evens out skin and smoothes wrinkles from the inside by rebuilding the skin where it is needed, particularly on the forehead and crow's feet.- dries fast and clear- non-greasy- natural and paraben free- cruelty free- more actives, less chemicals

Her standards are pretty high. She loves the 20% vitamin c + e ferulic acid serum and the Matrixyl S6 Serum. It has made her skin noticeably better. She has already asked me where she can get more when she runs out. I happily gave her the site and will probably purchase her some for her birthday or as a just because I love you present. She raves about it to friends too. My mom is so funny sometimes. I told her to be careful or people might think we are sisters.

For more information and to purchase please visit Timeless Skincare.

No comments:

Post a Comment