Thursday, July 12, 2018

Switzerland dreams

I love to travel. I am lucky because I have family in some pretty cool locations. I would love to go to Switzerland and visit my cousin Susie. We spent a lot of time talking bout the possibility of eventually visiting her. I have never been to Europe. It’s funny because my dad lives in England. He has invited us. I didn’t think Noah was old enough at the time. I asked Susie if we could travel while I visited. Of course we can! I would want to go to Paris and see Notre Dame Cathedral. My favorite Disney movie is The Hunchback of Notre Dame. I would also like to go to Germany, Amsterdam, Italy, Spain and possibly London.  That might have to be more than one trip to Susie’s. I would honestly go anywhere she would take me. 

I found out that my cousin doesn’t have a car in Switzerland. I always figured she had. Here everyone drives unless you live in like New York City. I had to ask her how she gets around. She does a lot of walking or she takes public transportation. When we were discussing traveling to Paris, she told me it was a couple hour train ride to Paris. It’s so neat that she can just hop on a train and go. She did say she has access a car if she needs it. 

I am not sure we would go to London or not. She said we would likely have to fly and then go through customs. They aren’t part of the act where when you are flying between countries in Europe you don’t have to go through customs. There’s always a really long line. I would love to go to London though. We could always drive to London, but it’s a 12 hour drive. We are the same crazy cousins who drove from Indiana to basically the Mexican border. I will probably save London for another time. 


This is just a dream at this time. I don’t have any definite plans at this time. I would have to save many many pennies for this dream vacation. I would really love to visit her while I have her in Switzerland. 

No comments:

Post a Comment