Saturday, April 2, 2022

My delicious quiche recipe




I love sharing recipes with you guys and I wanted to share with you my quiche recipe. I really like quiche because it contains three of my favorite ingredients bacon, cheese and onions. Everytime I make quiche I always think of the movie White Chicks. One of the characters is lactose intolerant. He, I mean she gobbles up a bunch of quiche not knowing it contains cheese. My recipe is very easy to make. Some think it's a difficult dish. 



Sheila’s quiche recipe 

frozen pie crust 
1 small  onion or half a medium one
 10 slices of bacon
6 slices of Swiss cheese
6 eggs 
1 cup cream
Eighth teaspoon of pepper

Preheat the oven to 450° place the pie crust on a cookie sheet. Poke holes in the pie crust with a fork.
Bake the crust for 5 min. take out of the oven turn down the oven to 375°.

Chop onion, cheese, and bacon and combine together in a bowl. Place them in the pie crust.

Crack the eggs in a bowl beat them lightly together. Add cream in and mix. Finally add pepper. Carefully add egg mixture in the pie crust.

Gently put the quiche in the oven. Remember to keep it on the cookie sheet so if your quiche over flows you won’t have a huge mess.

Bake for 45 minutes until golden brown. Place a knife half way to the center and make sure it comes out clean.

Let the quiche sit for 10 minutes and then enjoy.

Let me know what you think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment