Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Let's talk TV Kids edition!

I wrote about what shows are my favorites so I thought I would do the same for Noah. Noah loves Sprout. He enjoys watching pretty much anything on Sprout. He loves the Good Night Show. I actually have on video with my cell phone of Noah saying I love the Good Night Show. I don’t have a video camera. He also enjoys watching Caillou. Caillou is a really cute show. We also watch Barney as most almost 3 year olds do. He likes to watch Thomas and Friends. Noah has a love for trains and loves Thomas stuff. He likes the sprout originals as well such as Fireman Sam (Fire Sam), Dive Olly Dive (Dive Dive), and The Mighty Jungle.

Noah also enjoys some of the shows on Noggin like Maggie and the Ferocious Beast, Dora and Diego and Yo Gabba Gabba. Thanks to the wonders of On Demand he can watch certain shows when he wants to see them. I wish they would put more shows on demand but I am happy with the ones we have.

He enjoys watching DVD’s as well. We love Baby Faith DVD’s. Baby Faith is a series of DVD’s like Baby Einstein except they are based on the Bible. They are hosted by Jodie Benson who was the voice of Ariel in The Little Mermaid. They are so cute. My favorite is God made Music which is the story of David and Goliath. There is a rap in there that is so adorable. You should check them out. We also have some of the Baby Einstein DVD’s. Noah still enjoys watching them too.

A lot of the time Noah isn’t plopped down on the couch with a bag of candy doing nothing but watching TV. He runs around and plays and does other things. He will stop what he is doing to watch something if it catches his eye. For the most part he is a multi-tasking little boy.

2 comments:

  1. We don't get Noggin or Sprout. :(

    Johnny doesn't sit down in front of the TV often either. He is usually doing other things. I think he (and I) both like the background noise though so it is on.

    ReplyDelete