Thursday, October 15, 2009

My delicious meatloaf recipe



Here is my meatloaf recipe! It is really good. I know some people use ketchup in their meatloaf but I use Tomato soup. In my opinion it makes it taste better.

Here is what you will need:

1 lb. Hamburger (whatever kind you prefer)

1 can condensed Tomato Soup

1 packet of Onion soup mix

1 egg

2 cups oatmeal (that is just an estimate because I haven’t measured the oatmeal in years so whatever you think looks good)

Salt and Pepper (just a couple dashes of each)

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.

In a large bowl combine the hamburger, Tomato soup, the onion soup mix, the egg and the oatmeal

Then mix together thoroughly.

Add the salt and pepper and stir through again.

Shape in to a loaf and put it in a loaf pan

Bake for 50 minutes or until cook through.

You can then top with Ketchup or BBQ sauce. I like a mixture of Ketchup and Sugar.
It makes it kind of sweet.

Return to the oven for 5 minutes.

Let it cool a little before serving.

You could serve it with Mashed potatoes or corn
Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE meatloaf! I'll have to try your recipe. It looks easy enough for even me!

    Have I told you today how nice your blog is? You're my hero!

    pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really easy even easy enough for you! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I am going to have to try this meatloaf recipe! Mines similar but not quite and this sounds soo good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me know what you guys think of the meatloaf recipe. It's so good and so easy.

    ReplyDelete