Thursday, September 5, 2013

Choc-V's Chocolate Vitamins Review



Noah is a very picky eater. I am not sure why that is, I am a somewhat picky eater but I am nowhere near as bad. I have been expanding my palate some, so I am trying.  When you have a picky eater like I do, it can become difficult to make sure he is receiving the right amounts of vitamins and nutrients. Most of what Noah eats is healthy just not a huge variety of things. He also goes to a nut free school, which means he can’t bring peanut butter and jelly in his lunch. He doesn’t like to eat meat so; protein in his diet is tricky.  Of course he will eat peanut butter and jelly at home, but he doesn’t eat it all the time.  I try and supplement him with vitamins.  Oh how have vitamins changed since I was a little girl.  I used to have to take those cartoon rock chewable vitamins.  I did not care for them but I had to take them. I probably almost choked on them more than I care to remember.  Kids are lucky now, they have many different choices.  I just learned about Choc-V’s. Choc-V’s are vitamins for kids that are chocolate.  Yes, chocolate.  If I had those growing up, I would never flush my vitamins down the toilet. Choc-V’s come in three varieties. 



Multi-V which is a multivitamin that contains 17 essential vitamins & minerals, including 1000IU Vitamin D with a great milk chocolate taste. Multi-V's helps support healthy eyes, strong bones and teeth, and a healthy immune system.



Probotic that contains 1 billion microflora to help restore digestive health, strengthen natural defense systems, and prebiotic fiber to help promote the effectiveness of the probiotic. It comes in white chocolate.



Calcium Choc-V's contains 300mg of Calcium to help build strong bones and teeth. Also contains Vitamin D to help the body absorb and use the calcium. Enjoy the great white chocolate taste.  

Not only is it good for you, it tastes great. Noah enjoys the Choc-V’s we received. I gave him one last night and he asked for one with his breakfast! Of course, I had to say no.  I have friends that won’t let their children take gummy vitamins because of the dental issues it can cause.  So until now they were stuck with the hard chewable vitamins that were disgusting.  Choc-V’s saves the day!

Here is some additional information on Choc-V’s from the company:

Everyone loves chocolate. That's why we added yummy chocolate to our vitamins - and vitamins to our chocolate. Choc-V's combines the wonderful taste of chocolate with all your essential daily vitamins for a new and improved, delicious vitamin. So leave your pills, your capsules, and your gummies behind and get ready for the next big thing in the evolution of vitamins. No artificial colors or preservatives.

Choc-V’s came up with a fun campaign called the Chocofier.  It’s really easy and fun to use.  All you do is go to the Chocofier machine website. Type in the URL of the site you want to chocoify. Pick your flavor of chocolate and the website becomes drenched in chocolate. 
  Here is my site Chocofied:

I wouldn’t do it on an empty stomach because it definitely made me hungry.

For more information and to find out where to buy please visit Choc-V’s website.

No comments:

Post a Comment