Monday, March 14, 2016

Enjoy a Delicious Easter Feast with Weber Grill





Easter is coming and I love Easter. One of the things I love about Easter is the food, no surprise there. I am the type of person who plans where I am going to eat weeks in advance. I am pretty happy as long as I have something delicious to eat. Noah is excited for Easter because he loves the Easter Bunny. I asked him if he wanted to go see the Easter Bunny, he said yes. Once he realized that I meant to sit on his lap, he changed his answer fast. He thought I meant, if he wanted the Easter Bunny to come to our house. Our typical Easter goes like this, we wake up and hunt for our baskets. Sometimes the Easter Bunny leaves extra candy for me. He is such a sweet bunny. Then we have breakfast followed by an Easter Egg hunt. Later we have our Easter meal. I love having special meals, but I don’t always like having to clean up and having left overs. I don’t usually make a big meal because of all the leftovers. It’s usually just the three of us. I would rather spend time with my family playing games and hanging out than cooking. Don’t get me wrong, I love to cook just not all the time.

My awesome friends at Weber Grill let me know that they will be open on Easter! I love that you have options if you are not in the mood to cook, or want to deal with the whole clean up or leftovers. Noah is a pretty picky eater so most of the time left overs are mine. Weber Grill has once again gone above and beyond to make your Easter special. It doesn’t matter if you are in the mood for Easter Brunch or Easter Dinner, Weber Grill’s special Easter Menu has you covered.

On Easter Sunday, gather the family at Weber Grill restaurant and feast on an array of Easter-inspired dishes right from the smoker and grill. While adults indulge in Corporate Chef Larry Donahue’s holiday creations, kids can enjoy the “bento box style” brunch plate and Easter eggs filled with candy and special treats. I absolutely love that they are thinking of the kids and have candy and treats. That is awesome!  I also love that they have something Noah would enjoy. That’s always a feat in my book. When a restaurant thinks of a very picky child, it makes it even more special for him.
Weber Grill restaurant’s warm, attentive service and comfortable sophisticated dining rooms is the perfect place to celebrate the Easter holiday morning till night. Once again everything is very affordable and sounds delicious.

Here’s the Special Easter Menu:
Easter Sunday Brunch “A-la-carte” Features Served Until 2:00 p.m:

Grilled Steak and Eggs
Southwest Style Skirt Steak and Eggs any style, Guajiilo Salsa and Breakfast Potatoes $17.50


Chocolate Cherry Pretzel Bread French Toast
Fresh strawberries, mascarpone whipped cream $10.50


Double Smoked Bourbon Glazed Ham Benedict
Grilled roma tomato, hollandaise, toasted English muffin, grilled asparagus, hash browns $14


Kid’s Brunch Plate (twelve and under)
Choice of scrambled eggs or pretzel bread French toast with fresh fruit, tater tots and applewood smoked bacon $6.50


Easter Sunday Dinner Features Served All Day:

House Smoked Bourbon Glazed Ham
Horseradish cream sauce, roasted garlic mashed potatoes and asparagus $15.95


Wood-Roasted Leg of Lamb
Roasted Garlic mashed potatoes, asparagus and rosemary jus $18.95


Weber’s Easter feast will be served Sunday, March 27. For a complete list of location hours, visit here

Reservations are recommended.

Weber Grill
10 N. Illinois Street
Indianapolis IN 46204
317-636-7600
www.webergrillrestaurant.com
@thewebergrill #webergram

No comments:

Post a Comment