Thursday, January 7, 2010

Look Ma, I am 6 months old!

Today is my SIXTH MONTH anniversary! Wow I have come so far from when I started. I am looking forward to going further. It both seems so long ago and just yesterday. I poured so much sweat and tears in my posts and work that it seems like a long time ago. It also seems just like yesterday when I had started because time has flown by so fast.

I have already learned so much from blogging and I hope you have learned a thing or two from me. I would like to thank my wonderful friends, the companies that continue to believe in me and of course last but not least my awesome readers. I know some of you have been with me since day one. I am so happy to get to know all of my readers and share my life with you all and I am excited to get to know you all more. Cheers to me and my six month anniversary!

So far I have learned that:

Blogging is hard work but, completely worth it.

Blogging friends are the greatest people to have as friends.

I just literally learned what SEO is after six months of hearing the term and now I can stop thinking of a girl’s last name that I went to school with.

If you write it they will come and read it.

Comments are like hugs you can never have too many uplifting comments.

When sad or bad things happen you will have an out pouring amount of support even from strangers.

Trust your gut when it comes to blogging stuff.

Ms. V is the one of the best public relations reps out there and she is a total sweetheart.

I have a voice and I will use it in all my blogging adventures.

Blogging is a combination of bodily fluids. Tears, sweat, blood and sometimes even pee from laughing so hard.

Thanks for reading my blog. I love you all. I am looking forward to my 50th blogging anniversary and I hope you are all there to celebrate with me!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Half Birthday Sheila!!!

    Oompa Loompa doopity doo. I've a little story for you....

    MUAH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your 6 months! I enjoy chatting with you on Twitter also. Here's to many more bloggyversaries. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS on 6 months! that is a HUGE milestone of achievement. So proud to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 6 month bday little Sheilacakes!!! So what DOES SEO mean anyway??

    Pammie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It means Search Engine optimization which basically means how can you get higher on Google or Yahoo so people notice you more. When are you going start YOUR blog. You have been talking about it for six months now. So, just do it!

    ReplyDelete