Thursday, August 12, 2010

If I Could Be Granted One Mom's Wish

If I had a fairy godmother that would grant me a mom’s wish this summer it would be that I wouldn’t have to worry about cleaning my house. I could spend all day outside with my son and maybe even go to the zoo and other kid friendly things with him. We wouldn’t have to worry about if the laundry is done or if I need to do some other kind of cleaning. I am a single mom after all. We could spend so many carefree days playing and creating lasting memories. I would have a janitorial cleaning service come in and scrub the floors, shampoo the carpets, clean the bathrooms, do all my laundry and even do the dishes. If you know me at all you know how much I love to cook but I hate doing the dishes afterward.

I know if I had a fairy godmother there who could grant this wish I would have a lot of stress lifted from my life this summer. Noah is going to be 4 soon and I cherish every moment. I would love to have some more time to laugh and tickle him and to just plain be silly. What would be your mommy wish if you had a fairy godmother?

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I'm the same way. I love to cook, but hate to clean the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would wish to be closer (physically) to my grandson.

    I can totally relate to you wanting to spend time with your son. I too was a single mother. I decided to just let the house cleaning go at times. It's about priorities, and for me she was more important than house cleaning. (I didn't feel guilty either, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cooking/cleaning fairy would be sooooo nice :)

    ReplyDelete