Monday, August 16, 2010

Lil Bit'z Clothing Review

Photobucket

I had the opportunity to receive some clothes for Noah from Bit’z Kids which is a really cute kid’s clothing boutique in New York City. Bit'z Kids sells Japanese children's clothes. As someone who has only been to NYC once a long time, ago I am happy to share with you that you can also order their clothes online, if you can’t make it to their store. If you live in the area you can sign up for emails and learn about the sales they have.

We received the SouthHampton Motors tee and the Sweat Lib Denim Shorts. Noah loves the shirt; it is probably his most favorite shirt at the moment. It is really cute. One the back of it, it says The Old Truck is My Friend, which describes Noah’s love for trucks. He really likes the shorts as well. They are comfortable for him. Those who know me know I am all about comfort. They are comfortable but they also look really cute on him.

Photobucket

The clothes are well made and are soft. Noah wore them all around Animal Kingdom when we were in Orlando. I was told by a few people that they really liked his clothes. When they asked me where I had got them I said Bit’z Kids! I explained that you can order them online. I wonder if they ordered anything. If you are looking for adorable, well made kids clothes please check out Bit’z Kids in store or online.

Thanks to Bit’z Kids for sending me the complimentary two items that I mentioned in my review for Noah to try out.

1 comment: