Sunday, September 18, 2011

Cutter Insect Repellant Review



I love summer. It is my favorite season. I love being outside at night talking to friends on the phone, watching fireworks and simply playing outside enjoying the weather. I personally think there is something magical about summer. I can’t really explain it, but I have had some of the best times in my life during the summer. I have so many fond memories that take place in the summer. I am not sure if it is the heat or if there is something in fact different about summer, it just has a different feeling to it.  Everyone seems to be in better spirits and more friendly. You see neighbors outside, kids playing and yard sales. One thing I don’t like about summer is the bugs, especially mosquitoes.  I am not sure if my sweet personality seeps through my skin or what, but I am always the victim of multiple bug bites. I am not someone who journeys out in to the woods often, so it isn’t like they find me there.  One summer I went to Kentucky to visit a friend and I ended up with many bug bites after picking raspberries with her children.  So, when I had the opportunity to try out some Cutter Products I was excited.

Last summer I decided I would sit in my yard and watch the fireworks. I wasn’t out there very long and I was covered in bites. My grandma taught me that if you mix baking soda and water in to a paste it will help with the itching. She taught me that when I was very young and I still use the recipe to this day.  I was hesitant to sit outside this summer until I received my awesome package of Cutter products. 

This is what I received:










My favorite thing was definitely the Citronella candle.  I love the scent of Citronella and I was able to sit outside at night on my patio and talk on the phone or just relax while looking at the pond.  I used the Mosquito wipes on Noah because I know that he doesn’t really like sprays and I could just wipe his skin and he was free to play until bedtime without getting bitten. He has sweet skin like I do.  I remember going to camp and always having to pack insect repellant. It was probably the most important thing to pack. If you forgot it, someone would always share with you. Now, with the West Nile Virus the reason of always needing insect repellant is more serious than just itchy bites. While there isn’t a lot of case of Malaria in the US, West Nile Virus can be deadly. It is nothing to mess around with.  Always make sure you wear insect repellant, it’s important like sunscreen. Don’t play or hang out around stagnant water where bugs are known to hang out waiting for “dinner”. Keep your family safe with Cutter Insect products.

For more information, please visit the Cutter Website.

Thank you to Cutter for sending my family a selection of products to try out. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment