Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Make Custom Canvas Prints with SnapBox



I have a confession. I have been living in Florida since July and I have yet to hang up any pictures. I can't believe I haven't done it yet. I keep eying the canvas prints that everyone seems to have. I think they are really cool. I also take a lot of pictures on my iPhone because I don't go anywhere without my phone. I have a few really amazing pictures of Noah that I would absolutely love to make in to canvas prints. Canvas prints are so cool because they are different than just framed photos. I had looked in to a couple different websites in the past but never actually ordered something. They seem to be so expensive and since I am a mom on a budget I need something affordable.I had the opportunity to check a service called SnapBox. SnapBox is really cool because you can use it to order canvas prints from your phone. My computer is kind of old and slow so I spend a lot of time on my phone. I love that SnapBox is do easy that I can lie in bed or be out and order. I can also use those perfect moments where Noah is doing something cool.



We do a lot of stuff on the fly and I don't always bring along my camera. You can also send the photo from your computer or Instagram. As I said before price is very important to me, you can get a museum quality print for affordable prices. You can't even get dinner for ten dollars now. I love how easy SnapBox is, it is a snap. You can also choose from five different sizes. Snap the photo, order the canvas print and have it in several days. The canvas prints also come in high quality frames. The fact that it comes in a frame help protects the print and makes hanging a breeze.

You can either order from SnapBox on their website or through email.

To get started using SnapBox, here are the easy steps:

 *Email a photo to SnapBox@SnapBoxez.com –put whatever you want in subject line, e.g. photo for Lisa (you can send a photo from your smartphone, Instagram or from your computer.)

 *You will receive an email back from SnapBox with an ordering form that you click on to select your preferred size.(Also, make sure to add SnapBox@SnapBoxez to your contacts so it doesn’t get stuck in your spam folder.)

*Add it to the cart and you are ready for checkout.

 I love to look at people's photos in their homes. Let your memories last for a lifetime with a beautiful canvas print from SnapBox.

53 comments:

  1. Wow, that's so easy! I should probably have some new photos made to hang up, everything on my wall is so old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like those square sizes, I think a grouping of those on the wall would make a great décor statement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still decorating our home, and we have been here 5 yrs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could use some of these around my house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds easy breezy to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree I love to see people's photo's throughout their home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that you can send a pic right from Instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea. And those prices are reasonable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been dying to get these for my pics.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've got several canvas prints of my son hanging in our home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never heard of SnapBox. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love large canvas prints I bought some for my mom for Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cool! I haven't heard of snapbox until now.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am terrible at putting things up on the walls. I need a designer.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That sounds easy!

    Putting up pictures is such a commitment! I don't have too many up!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am going to have to check them out. There are several photos I want to turn into canvas.

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are awesome! I've been here for almost two years and I think we have two pictures hanging up. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm terrible about printing out pictures and then when I remember to do it, I don't put them up!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I want to get some canvas prints made of the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've lived in my house for three YEARS & haven't hung up any pictures! lol

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for the idea! We've been in our new house since July and I count the number of pictures I have hung up on one hand...oops :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. This sounds like a great way to share photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I need to have some of these made!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the square ones! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for the tip. I love having pictures all over our house.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I still haven't finished decorating AND we are planning to move.. back to square 1!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I have a new bathroom that's screaming for a canvas!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I like the versatility in the what pics you upload and can even use instagram. Snapbox has the right idea to incorporate such media into quality canvas prints.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Photo canvases make a great gift idea.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'd love to have some new great pics up of my son

    ReplyDelete
  31. I have a few pics that I would love to have done in the square 9x9 size.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I have so many pictures that I need prints of. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I would love to do this with one sepia photo of each of my children.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love how easy it is to work with.

    ReplyDelete