Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Old Spaghetti Factory Cotton Candy Drink

 



We love going to The Old Spaghetti Factory downtown. Noah always gets a delicious cotton candy drink called the Cotton Candy Limeade. He loves cotton candy almost as much as I do. It's his favorite part of going to The Old Spaghetti Factory. My cousin's kids also like the Cotton Candy Limeade. It's a cotton candy flavored drink with cotton candy on the straw. 

I had purchased a snow cone set while we were in Florida. I realized like a week later, I could clone this drink. I had cotton candy snow cone syrup. I am assuming they use a different kind of cotton candy syrup. I thought what the heck and tried it. I found cotton candy on clearance at the store before I had this epiphany. Either way I own my own cotton candy machine.I didn't make cotton candy for the drink this time.


  

Here's the recipe:
4 tablespoons of cotton candy snow cone syrup. 
Fill with lemon lime soda and ice
Add a squirt of lime juice.
Top with a piece of cotton candy on the straw. 

I had Noah try it and he said it was right. You may have to add more cotton candy syrup if you want it to taste stronger. I made up the recipe so I didn't want to add too much. 

Enjoy and stay tuned tomorrow for another homemade Sheilacakes original clone.





No comments:

Post a Comment