Monday, April 11, 2011

Noah is Growing Up Fast!

When I found out I was pregnant with Noah, I started making my list of what I would need for him. I remember that I had a check list that was like four pages long. He needed all kinds of things, or so I thought. There were some things on the list that I never ended up using. I knew that he was going to be a boy so I made sure I bought gauze for his circumcision. I never ended up using it though. I was an over prepared mom who had everything that the books recommended short of a bottle warmer, and wipe warmer, which both seemed like something I would not use. The most important thing to have for a baby or a child for that matter is a car seat. We are on car seat number 4. I would suggest cosco car seats for anyone who is looking for a car seat. The one we had lasted a long time. It had gone on my many trips and never had any problems with it. It was a great price too.

Noah has always been a big boy so when he meets the weight requirement he has to move on to another one. I really don’t mind though because that’s just part of being a mom, new car seats, new clothes, and new shoes as he keeps growing. Noah has had a lot of cute clothes and shoes. I wish I would have bought him some toddler rain boots. So, his pants wouldn’t get wet as he jumped in the puddles. Little kid boots are adorable and I was just thinking about buying Noah a pair, so we can jump in puddles together. I would need boots too because my snow boots would look ridiculous in the Spring and Summer. I could probably get away with wearing my beach sandals though.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment